- General advice on competition law, e.g. in transactional matters, in order to avoid breaches of regulations and in the assessment of existing relations
- Protection of competition (e.g. agreements, decisions and concerted practices – cartels, abuse of a dominant position and merger control), as well as protection against unfair competition (e.g. misleading advertising, the misleading labelling of goods and services, the likelihood of confusion, free-riding on the reputation of the business, products or services of another competitor, bribery, the discrediting of others, comparative advertising, violations of trade secrets and hazards to consumer health and the environment)
- Representation in investigations and administrative proceedings before the Office for the Protection of Competition
- Representation before the administrative courts in cases concerning decisions of the Office for the Protection of Competition
- Representation in disputes relating to the abuse of a dominant position
- Representation in disputes regarding unfair competition, including the recovery of damages, unjust enrichment and satisfaction
In its field of expertise, the Law Office of Prof. Dr. Alexander Bělohlávek primarily provides legal services encompassing representation in proceedings before courts and other authorities, legal consultancy, the drawing-up of documents and instruments, and the performance of legal analyses.
Legal services are provided in accordance with Act No. 85/1996 Coll., on the Legal Profession, as amended.
The legal relationship between the attorney and the client is governed exclusively by Czech law, unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing by the attorney and the client.
In those areas in which the Law Office of Prof. Dr. Alexander Bělohlávek does not specialize, it is able to arrange for the provision of legal services through specialized affiliated attorneys.