- Recommendations of corporate structure and reviews of existing structures
- Setting-up of all kinds of companies, including the preparation of all required incorporation documents and communication with public authorities and courts in connection with the establishment of the company (e.g. communication with the trade licensing office and the court in the process of entering the company in the Commercial Register)
- Preparation of management contracts with members of the company’s governing body
- Organization of general meetings
- Representation of clients at general meetings
- Acquisitions, including advice on the structuring thereof, legal due diligence, and the preparation and negotiation of transaction documents, all with due respect for statutory regulations in areas such as competition and the law on state aid
- Changes to companies
- Assistance in the winding-up and liquidation of a company
In its field of expertise, the Law Office of Prof. Dr. Alexander Bělohlávek primarily provides legal services encompassing representation in proceedings before courts and other authorities, legal consultancy, the drawing-up of documents and instruments, and the performance of legal analyses.
Legal services are provided in accordance with Act No. 85/1996 Coll., on the Legal Profession, as amended.
The legal relationship between the attorney and the client is governed exclusively by Czech law, unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing by the attorney and the client.
In those areas in which the Law Office of Prof. Dr. Alexander Bělohlávek does not specialize, it is able to arrange for the provision of legal services through specialized affiliated attorneys.