- Advice on national, international and European insolvency law
- Advice to creditors and debtors
- Preparation of applications for the opening of insolvency proceedings
- Preparation for the registration of claims in insolvency proceedings and representation in insolvency proceedings
- Representation in adversary-proceeding complaints
In its field of expertise, the Law Office of Prof. Dr. Alexander Bělohlávek primarily provides legal services encompassing representation in proceedings before courts and other authorities, legal consultancy, the drawing-up of documents and instruments, and the performance of legal analyses.
Legal services are provided in accordance with Act No. 85/1996 Coll., on the Legal Profession, as amended.
The legal relationship between the attorney and the client is governed exclusively by Czech law, unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing by the attorney and the client.
In those areas in which the Law Office of Prof. Dr. Alexander Bělohlávek does not specialize, it is able to arrange for the provision of legal services through specialized affiliated attorneys.