- Advisory services tending to focus on trademarks and designs
- Provision of legal advice in connection with the protection of industrial property rights, both in the Czech Republic and abroad
- Preparation of contractual documentation relating to industrial property rights, in particular, licensing agreements and contracts on the transfer of rights attached to intangible property
- Legal advice on franchising, including franchise structure development and the preparation of contractual documentation
- Representation before the Industrial Property Office and in any related judicial proceedings before the administrative courts
- Representation before international institutions for the protection of IP rights
- Representation in disputes over intangible property
In its field of expertise, the Law Office of Prof. Dr. Alexander Bělohlávek primarily provides legal services encompassing representation in proceedings before courts and other authorities, legal consultancy, the drawing-up of documents and instruments, and the performance of legal analyses.
Legal services are provided in accordance with Act No. 85/1996 Coll., on the Legal Profession, as amended.
The legal relationship between the attorney and the client is governed exclusively by Czech law, unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing by the attorney and the client.
In those areas in which the Law Office of Prof. Dr. Alexander Bělohlávek does not specialize, it is able to arrange for the provision of legal services through specialized affiliated attorneys.