- Analysis of the legal aspects of existing contractual relations, including the breach or termination of contracts, and suggestions for how to proceed
- Advice on the most appropriate contractual arrangements for a wide variety of transactions
- Recommendations on strategy and consulting for clients regarding the negotiation process
- Preparation of contract documents for transactions, and the drafting of opinions on proposals by the counterparty
- Client services as the execution of a contract nears completion
- Exercise of claims arising from terminated or invalid contracts
- Exercise of claims stemming from a breach of duty (e.g. damages for a breach of contract, compensation for damage caused by product defects, or damages and compensation for improper decision-making or incorrect official procedure)
In its field of expertise, the Law Office of Prof. Dr. Alexander Bělohlávek primarily provides legal services encompassing representation in proceedings before courts and other authorities, legal consultancy, the drawing-up of documents and instruments, and the performance of legal analyses.
Legal services are provided in accordance with Act No. 85/1996 Coll., on the Legal Profession, as amended.
The legal relationship between the attorney and the client is governed exclusively by Czech law, unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing by the attorney and the client.
In those areas in which the Law Office of Prof. Dr. Alexander Bělohlávek does not specialize, it is able to arrange for the provision of legal services through specialized affiliated attorneys.