- Analysis of the situation prior to the initiation of a formal dispute
- Preparation of a dispute management and resolution strategy
- Advice on extrajudicial dispute resolution
- Preparation of submissions (e.g. actions, motions to initiate proceedings and appeals)
- Preparation of contractual documents related to extrajudicial dispute resolution
- Representation before ordinary courts in civil proceedings
- Representation before ordinary courts in administrative proceedings
- Representation in national arbitration
- Representation in international arbitration
- Representation in alternative dispute resolution (e.g. mediation, med-arb, expert activity)
- Advice on national judicial proceedings, national arbitration, international arbitration, disputes on investment protection and alternative dispute resolution
- Advice and assistance in connection with disputes abroad
In its field of expertise, the Law Office of Prof. Dr. Alexander Bělohlávek primarily provides legal services encompassing representation in proceedings before courts and other authorities, legal consultancy, the drawing-up of documents and instruments, and the performance of legal analyses.
Legal services are provided in accordance with Act No. 85/1996 Coll., on the Legal Profession, as amended.
The legal relationship between the attorney and the client is governed exclusively by Czech law, unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing by the attorney and the client.
In those areas in which the Law Office of Prof. Dr. Alexander Bělohlávek does not specialize, it is able to arrange for the provision of legal services through specialized affiliated attorneys.