- Advice on the legal regulation of energy
- Advice on the financing, construction, operation and regulation of energy installations
- Advice on contracting between stakeholders on the market for energy and energy sources
- Representation in investigations and administrative proceedings before the Energy Regulatory Office
- Representation in energy-sector disputes
- Advice on matters of competition and price regulation
In its field of expertise, the Law Office of Prof. Dr. Alexander Bělohlávek primarily provides legal services encompassing representation in proceedings before courts and other authorities, legal consultancy, the drawing-up of documents and instruments, and the performance of legal analyses.
Legal services are provided in accordance with Act No. 85/1996 Coll., on the Legal Profession, as amended.
The legal relationship between the attorney and the client is governed exclusively by Czech law, unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing by the attorney and the client.
In those areas in which the Law Office of Prof. Dr. Alexander Bělohlávek does not specialize, it is able to arrange for the provision of legal services through specialized affiliated attorneys.